Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Raw talent

More photos?
Oh yes, my camera loves to capture colors.
And they love it vivid. 

Great story? Not really. Well..


hello cupcakes. These cupcakes were made by my bestfriend.
This was my last weekend in Cebu.


Oh Film school. Since my dire love for film has gone too far,
I signed up for a week long training for cinematography last summer. 
T'was uber fun. #internationalacademyforfilmandtelevision


Lovin' lava! At Casa Verde, Cebu IT Park. 
Hello tonsillitis for me. :) It was worth it.


My last day in Cebu was a blast with my big bro.
Since he had been working the whole week, I extended my stay until the weekend
to spend time with him. This was at a bar somewhere... hmmm. I forgot.


Whenever we get lost and was having a hard time driving around town,
the most convenient place to drop by was McDonalds.


My farewell day. A short plane travel back home is just the best way to go.


Sure fire back to basics salad + siomai home meal mead my day.
A light meal plus coffee yogurt and my freshly squeezed orange juice is
surely a great meal to be home alone. #cagayandeorocity


So there I was, flying away.


All of the photos were taken by me.
So don't complain. I'm not as good as other people, I darenotsay I'm a solid photographer
but lemme tell  you one thing,
I love what I do. And I may have a lot to learn by but at least I don't 
use my SLR as digicams. 

tweeee. sorry about that.

.darxieatives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment