Monday, November 5, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites, when the bee stings,
when I'm feeling sad.

I simply remember my favorite thing and 
then I won't feel so bad.

My red pumps that makes my legs awesomely sexy,
that F21 black lacy dress that is both comfortable and hot.

Stuff toys remind me of my youth,
books that keep me up all night,
Japanese food and some milk tea,
more chocolates.

more food to spare. food, food, food 
that delights my senses but keeps my shape.

One of my favorite film director/mentor- Paul Soriano
director of the award-winning film Thelma.

My Harry Potter scarf.




Good friends that can paint the town red.






My bestfriend in the world, the one who gives me all sorts of emotions.
That same guy who makes me fall in love over and over again for the past 5 years
and counting. My boyfriend xoxo.





oh yes, more chocolates to go.
Makes me go merry-go-round the clock.


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment