Thursday, November 29, 2012

Weekend get-away

So last week, I was able to vouch myself from the usual food challenges of 
my daily life. So, cheers for happy weekend.

I was succumb to try out other things in store for me. 
Pasta and, chicken and pizza for this week.

Cheers!



Coffee chismisan with friends at Figaro.
And some pasta to go. :)


Mom was in town and we spent the week at 
Apo View Hotel. Since we're there, we caught ourselves
spending at Pagcor :(
spent too much.
  
So, while I was waiting for my mom, I stayed here.. and then we went to

T.G.I.Fridays


corn on a cob. nomnomnom it is.


ice cream and cake in one.
want more to say?


Since weekends are for movie dates, 
Before we watched a movie preview,
we stopped by YellowCab for a bite.


and my favorite potato wedges.

And take home pizza.
New York's Finest. :)

ice cream to fill the tummy after a good dinner.


And some mango tea. Must try.
Only in Davao. They brewed the mango and made it into a tea!
Awesome. 
Grab one at Coffee for Peace, Matina!



There you have you.
Food splurge it is.
Must love.



0 comments:

Post a Comment