Wednesday, July 11, 2012

i deserve my cascade!

MUSE AND AMUSED.
my friends can be muses too. 
and i deserve the right to cascade them.
HAHA. yes, with their permission.

this is aura. her typical wednesday would me a girly outfit but 
with a touch of simplicity. 

hello alleza. the skinny girl who can bring out any outfit 
and still nail it. its the eyes that mesmerize.. :)

angelica with a skin so .. idk how to define it.
but as her name goes so does her beauty - angelic. (twoot)

oh, that's me. quirky. whatever. ok, you can laugh now.

uuuh, yeah. my friends (top left: alleza, alyssa and amaya; bottom left: aura;
bottom right: alleza sitting and amaya/faith stading-ish, center right: ME!
top right: alyssa the artist.



she's the artist. see? trying the goofy glasses. we're buying it
at People are People.

Lexy. She's the cute and bubbly baby of the group.

MARJ! my uber close friend (comrade and whathaveyou)..
during the National Film Festival Presscon with directors and her! hehe..

Please don't complain. They're my fellow directors. HAHAHA. :)


Me and marj :) oh yes.




I cascaded. so what? :)

.darxieatives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment