Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The day all the rest of the days became lame

So yesterday, I was bummed. I got home from school and got nothing much to do. So I did something I have thought for a while.. put my heels off and wore my ragged old shoes. Yes, it's been awhile since I looked like some teenage kid who pops out of nowhere and snatches the next thing that comes my way...

Great! But I can't be that. I thought, my summer ain't turning so well and my classes are all crammed in the afternoon, I do my homework in time and read my books before anything else soo.. I have all the convenience of my leisure time.

ragged old shoes and my iPod
April 13, 2011 I put on my ipod, went downstairs and sat on the grass for a while. I really haven't done this before and I planned to but I just haven't... Like any other days, I checked my mail and responded to any important messages, which mostly are from my boyfriend who's having his vacation somewhere in the States.. So they just arrived in Chicago, that is..

I feel kinda cranky because it's been about a week since I haven't talked to him. I don't get to see him everyday because we are on long distance terms but we talk every single day. Not a day missed.. not unless the signal got so blown up or network becomes unparalleled.

So here I am, battling with my leisure time, feeding my brain with useful stuff and thinking about my next articles... for my workshop.

As for now, I have just spent 5minutes of my time writing this non sense. Maybe sometime soon, when I get the chance to read this again, I might say I did something pretty lame but maybe I'll smile.


And oh! We just had our first shoot for the project today... it isn't done yet so I'll probably be working on the edits later. As for now, I might get some sleep. :) I mean a quick nap.

Ciao bella! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment