Friday, April 29, 2011

On the Spot!

So we had food trip with my girlfriends today...

What the heck?! its been more than a week since I haven't seen my girls. All I did was go to school in the afternoon, do my homework at night, eat, sleep, go to church, check my mail.. then loop. But today was a day to fill out tummies with so much food and laugh our asses off. From Ateneo to Harley's where we had early dinner, then off to NCCC where we spent time looking at some stuff then drove all the way to SM for the sale galore but instead of buying stuffs, we ended up buying food.

So I brought my DSLR with me today and had a chance to play around.
:) So here's some quick snapshots with my girls!


me, Atheena and Tina at Harley's :) Dinner at 6pm.

Fooling around. :) bunny ears!!

must love frozen yogurt!! i'll be on the go!

burp yum! :) done and done.


from full to empty.. stomach's happy now.




Thank you girls. Then again. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment