Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sweet Nothings

So you may think that I got don't eat as much as anybody does but lemme say "think again"...
What you see is not usually what you get. 

I love to eat and I love to share the things that I love.
I may not be able to eat a hefty lot but I try to.. find ways to eat bits and pieces of everything.
So whenever I feel lonely, alone and sad, the best things in life are food.

Here are some of my favorites!

Krispy Kreme and Toblerone together? Not really. The Krispy Kreme may sound too sweet so
 I prefer the glazed! 

Here you go. This is my perfect afternoon delight. 
I made the mango float myself (left side) and I mixed up a full 
chocolate ice cream with some grapes. Gotta try that.
Munch them up while watching my favorite series last summer was a perfect
indoor day for me.

Since Instagram had been so mainstream these days, I used it anyway.
Here's on of my favorite dessert in PanCake House.
Just a banana split and I'll be alright.

Who doesn't love Nutella? Tell me and I'll spank him! hahaha.
I can live by everyday with a Nutella on my fridge. Right?

BreadTalk! BreadTalk! Everytime I shop at Ayala-Abreeza, I make sure I
pass by BreadTalk. :) Although it may be pricey for a toast, the price is
just absolutely right. Worth every penny for me.

Oh hey! Yes. And if you think ice creams are mainstream, try out
the Korean Ice Cream. Here in Davao, you can buy them in a Korean shop
at the back of Victoria Plaza. :))

Every day is a Sundae. That's what they said. 
And so, a craving tummy may need a little push from the simplicity 
of McDo's everyday Sundae. :)

If you don't happen to know what this is, there are cupcakes!
A friend of mine celebrated their 39th monthsaversary with her lovie,
and look at this! such a sweet gesture! you can have your cupcakes made out too..

Just some treat for the deluded soul. Wonderful surprise!
ice cream day meant something is up or we're just too bored to go out.

Like I said, Korean Ice cream can be so damn deliciousoooo. :))

Cielo's donut may not be as big as other donuts but they share awesome taste.
And you can get as many flavors as you can! Yummmmmy!

Retreat to my heart. Krispy Kreme is forever love.


All photos are taken by me.
All rights reserved. :)
.doodles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment