Monday, January 2, 2012

So long 2011

It has been awhile since I scribbled something here.
I know I should have been busying myself writing and doing some reviews but I got so stuck with work lately.


Here goes the first piece of my note for 2012.
Before I go over with the things I wish to spare this year, I want to look back on 2011 and how things changed since then.


The most memorable thing yet for me is having to come back to the Mass Comm Program this semester.. I had long been working hard to come back and graduate soon.
Last summer after getting my grades and scoring high, I was positive I could come back. And with hardwork and lots of prayer so I did.


Welcome back to MassComm :)


Now, I have to work harder and aim higher if I wanted to succeed.


My first semester back in the program was a progress. I met new sets of friends and I was able to work hard on the things I love to do.


Doing all the majors all together was great. This is just what I need.
When we have all the projects, I worked my ass off to get good grades and thankfully I did.
I am so happy I nailed it.


My new set of classmates! MC 3B after our TV finals.. with Ms. Vina Araneta, News Anchor

Of course, it wasn't just about friends.. I learned a lot from all of my subjects esp. Journalism class.. When the sem ended.. we had our Gawad Pluma 2011 where all the best of 1st sem was awarded.

And so it was. We ended the sem with the Awards Night, short film and a whole lot of requirements for TV - straight news and stand uppers.

Gaaaad. That was sooooooooo tiresome but fun.
But i lost my 500gb hard drive and someone stole it a week before the short film due (where all our files were stored)


 So this is how it looks like at the end of the sem. :)) HAHAHAHA..
And i am so thankful for good grades then. I passed Media Law and all the rest of the subjects went well as well.
It was just sad that I wasn't a DLister because of the freakin' Fili3. i was like WTH!!!! so unfair. I got all good grades for all the majors and here comes Fili3.. DOOOOOOOMSday for me, although I passed it, i just don't think i deserve he grade. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... headache. kainis.

However, let's move on. that was how my 3rd year goes. :D


My music video cast and crew. :)

My crazy friends are the love of my life! :))


MY TV TEAM! :) hahaha.. pretty girls too. GTV rocks.

I dislocated my ankle before the end of the semester.. fell off the stairs in F building. 

met new friends. :D 

Finally learned how to wake! @decawake park :D

I had so much fun this year.. oops. this sem. still farewell 2011. more to come for 2012. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment