Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ding dong...

Breaking In..

After few months of struggles and emotional break downs, I have decided to come back into the open.
Break in to another steadfast arrangement of ideas and principle which i would like to share with you for the time being.

I won't be having summer classes because I don't have extra subjects yet to be accomplished but here I am, whiling my time to generate something good about myself.

during our mag photoshoot. Photo taken by Marvin Yap.
So lately, we did lots of projects including newspapers, magazines (i was the EIC of both), the production that we have involving a documentary (oh, ours was the lame cyber bullying...) and I recently learned how to be more productive with my time through other things such as charitable works.

And since I'm on it, i will share to you some of the photos I have yet to share to the world. I don't upload to facebook much so bear with me.

Hello summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment