Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My birthday!

Its the 22nd of May 2011 at exactly 12mn...



i was getting ready to sleep. i received my gifts from my family in the states earlier that day (may 21) and i left it in my bed while i went to Ayala for a quick munch.. when i came home with my roomate, it was almost 12mn. then i went to my room and fixed my messy bed before anything else.

suddenly, my roomate opened the window wide enough so i can see the outside... i saw balloons floating in the night sky and i went out to see all my housemates singing happy birthday at the bottom of my room. there was cake and lots and lots of helium balloon and a portrait of me sketched in charcoal.

i was stunned because i never had something like this all my life. then i cried.. because i was so happy i can't contain myself. the tears streaked in my eyes like waterfalls (exxag) and i thanked God for the blessing of friends..
it was one of those birthdays i will never forget. its in the simple things that makes me happy.. simple gestures like this.
thank you: Thesa for being the awesome mastermind.. Zara for the best actress awardee.. Thank you Isay for waking up at 12mn just to greet me, Ple- Ple, Twinkle, Bene, Tan-tan and lil sis Joelle for helping out with the preparations. I know you guys were busy but it was amazing that you found time for me. :)
Will always be happy! I know people like you will be around.

I love it. Happy birthday indeed.


And oh..
few days later, my boyfriend had his fair share of surprise. :) i got it on my phone! my favorite minion! he wasn't able to find it in any malls in the states but was able to get it by playing a game in Six Flags in New Jersey. It was one - eyed DAVE!

And a bouquet of flowers and more stuff.. but the best gift ever was HIS TIME. :) I couldn't ask for more.

I am truly blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment